why we need digital marketing
Is purchasing On Social Media The New Normal?
- the world is full of changes everyone buying products online.
- No matter how often or not you shop, the way you shop is changing in the digital age. As a digital marketer, over time, we have done our best to understand the influence that targeted ads and placements via social media can have over the consumer in getting them to check out.
- But has it now become normal to purchasing everyone and is shopping via social media the new normal?
- So what has changed in pandemic time?
- COVID -19 has changed our everyday lives and changed everything, and one factor that is overlooked is the way we shopping outside will get scared and due to the time, everyone suggests online social media purchased.
- Due to the closure of essential non-essential item stores, the way we could access fashion must-haves, fun purchases and luxury items became exclusively online.
- At the start of Lockdown, the use of social media had never been higher. The time has changed to digital marketer work on the social media platforms.
- With people lot forced into isolation, the only solace for friendly interaction was virtual. And nearly they are not going out for anything.
- The use of Facebook has become part of our routine. We don’t even notice it anymore.
- We pick up our phones, or open up our laptops, and go straight to Facebook to see what’s going on. In fact, Facebook has entered our lives so effortlessly, that at this point it’s hard to imagine a life before Facebook.
- Whether it’s politics or our private lives, Facebook has made information sharing easier than it ever was before.
- I mean, how else would you connect with your friends? Or share your stories? Or know what events to go to? Or there is so much more that we depend on Facebook for.
- At the end of the year, Facebook reported record-breaking numbers on usage,
- 98.3% / 2.65 billion access Facebook through mobile devices like phones and tablets. 79.2% / 2.14 billion access Facebook through a mobile phone only.
- 2021 was a year of new developments at Instagram, with some interesting new Instagram statistics emerging along the way. Now much more than a photo-sharing platform, Instagram has launched a ton of features to help businesses market and sell directly from the app.
- More than one people use Instagram every month, and roughly 90% of them follow at least one business. This means that using Instagram for business is a no-brainer.
- It can be a lot to keep track of though, especially if running an Instagram business account is only one aspect of your job. So we’ve brought everything together here.
The New Normal
- Shopping via social media has no plans on slowing down; online retailers are constantly and continuously perfecting and making the online shopping experience as smooth as possible.
- Whilst we are in a world where we cannot physically go to a place as quickly as before, the ease and convenience of having something you want in a couple of clicks is very appealing.
- In addition, with advancements of new technologies such as virtual AI experience, the need to be in a store may just become redundant – and soon.
- We need anything instantly will shopping from social media platform like Instagram Facebook
- All of these changes helped influence and normalize online shopping habits, and in a time where you should be socially distant as much as possible, it isn’t such a bad thing.
- So yes, whilst it seems like shopping via social media is the new normal, we think that this will only increase the dynamic industry of E-commerce.
- Bringing new user functionalities that will push us into a new, exciting realm of marketing and consumer behaviors.
- If you need help ensuring that your social pages are working or optimizing work, that you are exploring new targeting options and that you are maximizing conversions, they will reach your business customers fast reach out to us at The Good Marketer, I am happy to tell you how we can help.